UNITIZED DISCS AND SLABS
The unitized discs and slabs are obtained with the overlapping of various layers of abrasive non-woven web and the simultaneous compression and chemical bonding of the material.
They are produced using both abrasive non-woven aluminum oxide and silicon carbide.
- They can be produced in very small thicknesses without risk of breakage
- They can work on very small shaped parts
- Have a longer life
- They have greater cutting power
- The abrasive regenerates automatically during processing, maintaining a constant cutting and finishing capacity
- They can be produced with various densities based on the surface to be worked
- Micro-deburring operations
- Welding cleaning
- Polishing of molds, surgical instruments and turbine blades
- Polishing of parts for the automotive sector