The 3M™ Surface Conditioning belts are made with a “non-woven” fiber reinforced with resin that can withstand wear and sharp edges in cleaning, deburring, masking and finishing operations on various metals.
• Resistant and aggressive with a wide range of grits
• Reinforced support and open-structure non-woven fabric for greater flexibility
• Less clogging and heat accumulation for prolonged operation
• Homogeneous finishing results for the treated surfaces.
• Satin finish
• Calamine removal
• Usable on column machines
• Usable on belt sanders
• Usable on portable machines